Website Select Staffing
*Now Hiring Assemblers for 1st Shift*
*No Experience Necessary *
*Great Opportunity. Good Pay. Advancement Opportunities. *
Don t wait! Join a company that is growing and looking for reliable, hard workers to grow with us. Work at one of the top manufacturing facilities in the area, offering *great pay and benefits*. Get the chance to learn new skills and move ahead in your career!
*There is a reason manufacturing employees are twice as satisfied working for ResourceMFG than the other leading staffing firms. Apply today and find out why! *
*As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:*
* Competitive pay
* Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
* Access to health benefits and retirement plan
* A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
* FREE ONLINE skills training
* The Feeder/Packer is responsible for feeding or packing cartons, palletizing cases.
* Responsible for feeding handfuls of cartons and inspecting quality before placing stacks in the gluer feed.
* Responsible for erecting corrugated cases, packing cartons, inspecting for quality and following specified packing instructions.
* Responsible for palletizing cases to the specified work instructions and pallet diagrams.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee is frequently required to lift or carry 10 to 35 pounds and occasionally required to lift or carry 36 to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to pull, push up to 60 pounds of material on manual pallet jack. Weights above this require team lifting.
Must be able to pass a drug screen for substances illegal in the state of California
*1st Shift* 4am-3:30pm
*2nd Shift* 4pm-3:45am
Associated topics: carton, foam, fold, label, pack, package, packaging banding, packing, scan, styrofoam
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.