Website G&W Electric
Hours: 6:00PM – 6:00AM
Set-up and operate one-two pieces of manufacturing machinery of moderate complexity.
- Set up and operate machinery using hand tools as necessary
- Disposed of hazardous chemicals properly
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Contribute to team effort by training others in performance of machine operator tasks as needed
- Inspect all work for defects prior to passing it on to the next operation
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to safety use small hand and power tools
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and effectively communicate with supervisor regarding manufacturing processes
- Must have ability to operate a variety of machinery
- High School diploma, GED or combination of work experience and skill development required
- 6+ months experience working in a manufacturing environment desirable
Physical Demands: (The work is classified as Medium Heavy Physical Demand Level (PDL) by the US Dept of Labor s Dictionary of Occupational Titles) Frequencies: Occasional (1-33%); Frequent (34-66%); Continuous (67-100%)
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.