Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Leader
– Maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents
-Working knowledge of building systems and related code requirements
– Demonstrates a high proficiency and understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance
– Experience preferred in maintaining water source heat pumps, as applicable
– Possess an understanding of OSHA and life safety regulations
– One (1) year supervisory and management experience which may include recruiting staff, coaching, performance management, responsibility of daily department operations
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations and trainings
– Competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Associated topics: business, community, general manager, lead, manager i, manager iii, operations manager, representative, resident, senior care
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.