*ResourceMFG is now hiring for a direct hire maintenance technician in Columbus!*
Certified Great Place to Work and a leading manufacturer of Consumer Packaged Goods in Central Ohio
* 2:45pm-11:15pm M-F plus overtime
* 11:30pm-8:00am M-F plus overtime
* Will eventually move to 4 on 3 off 3 on 4 off 12 hour shifts
*Pay: *$54,000-$62,400/year plus overtime available
*Location: *Columbus, OH
*Maintenance technician is responsible for:*
* Conducting and completing scheduled preventative maintenance to maintain equipment efficiency.
* Knowledge of Computer Maintenance Management Systems (SAP preferred).
* Disassemble and assemble equipment for new installation and repair existing equipment.
* Assist operators in mechanical and electrical capacities to ensure production lines remain operational.
* Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveying systems, transmission systems, and production related
* Properly troubleshoot and maintain glue and adhesive systems on packaging equipment.
* Know the function and be able to troubleshoot photo eyes, sensors, and pressure switches.
* Properly wire 120 to 240-volt single phase and 480-volt three phase circuitry.
* Be familiar with boiler operations.
* Familiarity with industrial maintenance equipment (drills, saws, pipe cutters, etc.
* Mechanical aptitude and accurate troubleshooting ability are required, preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
* Technical writing and reading of electrical and mechanical blueprints.
* Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
Associated topics: automotive, field service, field service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance, malfunction, millwright, repair, troubleshoot, upgrade
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.