Website Wallick Communities
Wallick Communities Hiring Event
Tuesday, August 9th, 2022
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Event will be held at the Villas At Arboretum
We are hiring Maintenance Technicians for the following locations:
- Salemview Apartments 72 Central Ave., Dayton, OH 45406 (Maintenance Tech)
- Almond Village & Valleyview Village 4701 Casaba Ct, Dayton, OH 45417 (Maintenance Tech)
- Eaton Manor 111 Village South Dr, Eaton, OH 45320 (Maintenance Tech)
- Washington Arms 1638 Bancroft Street, Dayton, OH 45417 ( Maintenance Generalist/Groundskeeper & Maintenance Tech)
- Oakdale Apartments 1941 Oakdale Avenue, Dayton, OH 45420 (Maintenance Technician)
- Riverside Commons 2581 Tidewater Drive, Dayton, OH 45424 (Maintenance Technician)
Come join us!
- Pay on demand (access your money as soon as you earn it)
- $18-$20/hour (depends on experience)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance effective the first day of the next pay period following the date of hire, typically within 2 weeks
- Company provided uniforms
- Paid training
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
How You Will Contribute: In accordance with the Wallick Mission and Values, the Facilities Maintenance Technician will perform general maintenance duties for communities within the district in a timely manner, taking care to ensure our residents needs are met and comfortable homes maintained to the highest standards.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of prior maintenance experience.
- You have knowledge of plumbing and/or electrical.
- You have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- You understand maintenance and repair.
- You pride yourself on providing a great experience for the resident, from respectful communication to quality and timeliness of repair.
- You are an adaptable and flexible problem solver.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to balance and organize multiple priorities.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Using company provided technology, complete various work orders for site maintenance projects as directed by the Community leader.
- Complete unit turns within as directed by the Community leader.
- Responsible for the timely completion of work orders within the community, and detailed completion notes documented in the work order tracking system.
- Responsible for emergency maintenance response within the district which may include on-call rotations.
- Maintain specific levels of certification as required for the position.
- Responsible for maintaining the communities within the district to Company standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Associated topics: field, grounds maintenance, hardscaper, ice, jardinero, maintenance, mower, plant, street, surface
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.