Website Brother USA
The Manager, District Sales, LAC proactively supports the development of sales strategies & business plans, with the goal of expanding Brother sales through distributors, resellers, retailers and ecommerce in the assigned territory within the LAC region (Latin America & Caribbean). This position opens new accounts and continues to increase business with current customers. The role develops the consumer business and increases Small-Medium Business (SMB) penetration targeting specific End Customers. Specifically, this position focuses on the sewing/embroidery/crafting market.
The Manager, District Sales, LAC works closely with channel marketing to develop & execute various promotional/incentive programs to increase sales effectiveness. In addition, this role provides ongoing feedback and makes recommendations that are developed to exceed sales and budget goals for the region.
Note: Candidates must be fluent in Spanish and English, and reside in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL area.*Let’s Grow Together*
Our mission is to live our at your side promise and simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, employees, and communities. “At your side” is more than a slogan to us; it s the purpose we do our best to fulfill every day. With a legacy spanning over a century, this is a great place to launch or expand any career and push the boundaries of what comes next. We’re committed to achieving shared success, and we provide opportunities for you to develop through experience, exposure and education. Our people have always leveraged their unique perspectives to keep us on the right track for a lasting future. If you want to innovate, learn, and grow with a global leader that builds products, services, and a company people love, then we ll be at your side every step of the way.
Account Management & Account Mapping
* Develop strong relationships with distributors and resellers within the defined territory Maintain a very high level of customer service and account management, while keeping the best interests of the company in terms of sales and profitability satisfied
* Leverage relationships to create a strong pipeline of leads Identify opportunities for sales growth and execute upon those plans
* Provide feedback to sales and marketing management for strategic decisions
* Develop sales strategies & business plans for continued growth within the market
* Increase and improve sales volume in the established region to increase Brother’s market share with distributors, resellers, retailers and ecommerce
* Understand the POS in the retail environment and the End Customer opportunities in the vertical markets to increase penetration
* Understand the different variations of the pricing structure by channel and the threats from the competitors to properly size the market opportunity and implement sales strategies
Promotional/Incentive Planning & Implementation
* Create and execute incentive programs
* Develop new programs that align with overall sales objectives and help reach departmental goals
* Stay current with market trends in a rapidly changing environment
Administration & Reporting
* Perform a wide variety of administrative/reporting functions, including but not limited to: preparing meeting agendas, forecasting, market reports, maintaining a proactive calendar, analyzing sales results, reviewing competitive information, planning product transitions, & reviewing internal initiatives
Program & Marketing Meetings
* Provide feedback to internal & external stakeholders regarding the effectiveness & implementation of marketing initiatives
* Assist with back-end accounting/forecasting functions
* Actively manage the special pricing procedures for large opportunities
* Coordinate with key stakeholders to increase our overall contract sales business
* Must be fluent in Spanish and English
* Must reside in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL area
* Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Business, Marketing, or related field
* Minimum 7 years’ sales experience in a client facing role, managing accounts in a defined region, preferably within a Spanish-speaking territory
* Minimum 2 years’ knowledge of the sewing/embroidery/crafting market and associated products; knowledge of industry trends and best practices
* Strong understanding of sewing & crafting technology (e.g. sewing machines, embroidery machines, cutting machines, and related products/solutions)
* Experience driving business and increasing sales over assigned accounts
* A competitive base salary
* Rich and comprehensive benefits package
* Casual dress environment
* Tuition reimbursement: Up to 10k yearly
* Access to learning and development online and in-person classes
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a premier provider of home office and business products, home appliances for the sewing and crafting enthusiast as well as industrial solutions that revolutionize the way we live and work. Brother International Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With worldwide sales exceeding $6 billion, this global manufacturer was started more than 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is the corporate headquarters for Brother in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing services, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the U.S. In addition to its headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
Brother International Corporation (“Brother”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal laws. If you require any physical or other assistance in completing this application, a reasonable accommodation will be made upon request.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, shift lead
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.