Website Stanley Steemer
Manager in Development
We are looking for eager and dedicated field managers to run our established branch locations across the United States. We will give you the tools you need to run a business, manage a crew and become a market leader. While in the Manager in Development program, you will be provided with a full-time dedicated mentor that will aid you throughout your training program to ensure your success.
In the program, you will learn how to:
- Provide and perform industry services, including acquiring specialized industry certifications
- Support operations logistically including controlling inventory
- Interview, Hire, Train, Coach and Develop Employees
- Manage payroll, an infamous yellow van fleet and lead a branch staff of 20-30 employees
- Provide exceptional customer service and learn how to create commercial proposals
- Run a business
- And much more!
After successfully completing the program, management trainees are presented with the opportunity to manage a branch location in one of our established U.S. markets. You can expect blended classroom and hands-on training, personal recognition, open communication, teamwork, travel opportunities and performance-based rewards throughout the program and beyond!
Benefits, because we care about you:
- Health and Wellness Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- Discounts on our products and services
- Benefits apply to full-time employees
- Candidates must be willing to relocate throughout the continental US
- Bachelor s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years job related experience is a plus
- Work experience in the service industry is a plus
- Ability to move and/or lift 50lbs (avg)
Stanley Steemer International, Inc. hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check and criminal background check. This role requires candidates to have a valid driver s license and candidates must be 20 years of age or older to drive our company vehicles. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.