Website Globe Life- Hart Agency
We have a strong commitment to developing our future company leaders and they only come from the local level. We know our success is driven by filling the right candidates for our position.
An ideal applicant will have a career interest in business management and capable of leading others. We provide worksite benefit counseling to state, municipal, and private sector employees for their life and supplemental health needs. As a leading provider we work mainly in a B2B format. We help employers enhance their current benefit plan for their employees.
What we are looking for
– A willingness to embrace our culture of product training, coaching, building leaders, and other system best practices
– Extra commitment and willingness to receive initial classroom product training, field training, and mentoring
– Ability to acquire new and maintain existing business accounts
– Strong in-person and phone communication skills
– Great organizational skills
– Team-builder with a strong passion for helping people
– High Integrity and is familiar with HIPAA requirements
– Have an entrepreneurial spirit
-High Income potential based on performance
– Stock-purchase option
-10-year retirement contract
– Management opportunities and training
– Agency Ownership
*No prior background in employee benefits, insurance or sales required*
*No Health Insurance is offered*
Thank you for applying and Make Tomorrow Better!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.