Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Manager Internal Audit and Security
Location: Hybrid role in either location
Chicago, IL/Dallas, TX
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience (audit-related) in conducting risk-based Information Technology and Security audits and projects, cyber security reviews, and internal audits.
- Proficiency using Archer or other audit or Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) software
- Familiarity with security tools such as: CyberArk, Splunk, SailPoint
- Familiarity with change management tools such as: ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, GitHub
- One of the following, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or equivalent.
- Familiarity with databases such as: Oracle, DB2, SQL
- Familiarity with cloud based solutions: AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud, Workday
- Experience in Financial Services/Security Industry and working with regulations such as Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity (Reg SCI
- Lead and implement strategic initiatives related to new audit programs/processes, technology or other initiatives.
- Planning, leading and reporting for risk-based and special request audit assignments.
- Proactively identifying regulatory, operational, and/or strategic risks to the organization and deliver recommendations for improvements to senior leadership.
- Effectively lead audit staff, providing direction, clearly defined performance expectations, coaching and feedback, and recognition/motivation.
- Providing oversight and coaching to the team, both internal and/or co-sourced resources, confirming the delivery, quality and auditee experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.