Website THE ROYAK GROUP INC.
The company is an international expert advisory services firm specializing in international arbitration, general commercial arbitration/litigation, forensic accounting, economic damages, construction and government contracting. The company’s experts maintain integrity, quality and objectivity when solving complex disputes, delivering detailed analyses, and articulating meaningful results in a clear and concise manner. The company partners with general contractors, owners, developers, engineers and their legal counsel to guide them through litigation/arbitration proceedings related to construction disputes
With over 300 consultants globally, many of whom have been publicly recognized as industry thought leaders, the company is home to a deep network of experience and knowledge. The company recently launched a proprietary in-house training program available to all employees, to leverage this robust expertise and shape employee growth and development. The firm is now looking to hire its first Training Manager to institutionalize the program across Secretariat’s teams worldwide. The successful candidate will serve as the coordinator of the program, manage the ongoing development of curriculum and will help scale the program to external audiences as well as Secretariat’s own growing employee base.
Duties of the position include:
- Facilitate the development and delivery of a training curriculum that fosters the organization’s commitment to excellence, growth, and performance. Recommend a blend of educational platforms and styles, such as fireside chats, seminars, peer coaching, and more
- Evaluate existing training materials and facilitate development of new content that is cohesive and consistent with the company’s tone, style and culture.
- Research, identify and onboard a centralized content management system/platform that can be rolled out to the company’s employees globally
- Conduct needs analysis in relation to organizational goals and deploy new training modules that support those goals
- Solicit content and programming ideas across levels and functions, identifying both topics of interest as well as subject matter experts who are equipped to develop and deliver specific training
- Coordinate with senior leadership across the globe to prepare training content and supplemental materials, sharing best practices that ensure programs are as impactful as possible
- Deliver a content calendar and accompanying marketing materials to promote the offering and encourage attendance and participation
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify which topics may be leveraged as intellectual property (IP) and shared externally as marketing, business development, and/or recruitment collateral
- Work with senior leadership and HR to integrate core training topics into employee onboarding and continuing education/development programs
- Regularly evaluate the efficacy of content, monitoring metrics such as attendance and satisfaction with material. Stay abreast of training best practices and innovations, continually incorporating new learnings
- 7+ years of experience in a training, onboarding, and/or learning and development role, specifically building and launching new training programs from scratch
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to coordinate across schedules, time zones, and competing priorities
- A passion for learning and development and knowledge of a variety of learning strategies (eg virtual, interactive, etc.)
- Ability to quickly build credibility by networking internally, learning fundamentals of industry, and building a relevant curriculum
- Experience influencing across an organization, driving decision-making and outcomes, and regularly communicating with senior stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, patience, and poise with audiences
- Track record of scaling training programs as organizations scale
- Experience working in a multinational environment supporting an international team of professionals
- Must be willing to work on premises in the company’s Midtown Atlanta office at least 3 days/week.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.