Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - CRAIG JOHNSON
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Manager of IT Vendor Management. Candidate leads, manages, mentors, and develops the technology teams across ETP teams including Office of the CIO, business solutions, enterprise architecture and infrastructure teams.
- Defines business objectives and tactical operations to achieved defined objectives
- Engages technical and business teams to ensure the team direction, priority and focus enable corporate success
- Delivers proactive, business focused IT services that enable rapid business growth and smooth business operations
- Manages tactical steps
- Coordinates priorities between the IT department and user departments
- Oversees technical team in collaboration with vendor and other support teams for problem resolution
- Continues to seek out opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Bachelors degree and formal education in relevant disciplines (Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant degreed)
- 7+ years related experience in technology management, customer relationship management and staff management
- Teambuilding/Develops Team Problem Solver
- Working knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies
- Demonstrated and effective leadership skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to effectively work independently and in a team environment, with staff at all levels, to achieve business goals.
- Experience managing and mentoring team members
- Proven track record of managing impediments that exceed the self-organizing capabilities of teams
- Demonstrates ability to recognize healthy team conflicts and promotes constructive disagreement
- Showcases abilities to be disruptive enough to enforce a change within the organization
- Develops an effective action plan to implement change and monitors results
- Recognizes when change is necessary
- Understands the power of a self-organization and how to encourage it
- Ability to lead a team environment with Agile delivery values
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on management experience in Vendor Management strategies and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with IT teams and Corporate IT Procurement to integrate Vendor Management into the Strategic Sourcing process
- Experience in designing and executing vendor performance monitoring, tracking and reporting strategies including vendor score-carding, contractual SLA metric compliance, and issue/grievance resolution
- Well-versed in key contract terminology and legal language/concepts used in vendor contracts, such as indemnification, intellectual property, force majeure, and amendments/exhibits/SOWs, and understands how they interrelate
- Experience collaborating with IT stakeholders to establish and facilitate a cadence on Executive Briefings and Operating Reviews
- Solid grasp of financial concepts, such as depreciation schedules, dollar costing and total cost of ownership
- Hands-on experience building vendor management dashboards and executive reports that demonstrate the value of the function and celebrate wins and successes
- Experience in rationalizing the vendor portfolio on an annual basis to ensure focus is maintained on the most strategic vendors
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.