Website Corpus Christi Medical Center
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services as a Manager (RN) in Emergency Room
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Corpus Christi Medical Center – Corpus Christi, Texas
Nurse Manager (RN) – Intensive Care Unit
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a Manager (RN) – Intensive Care Unit (CVICU).
The Nurse Manager provides leadership to an assigned nursing unit(s) with responsibility for planning, directing and evaluating the patient care and services provided. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manages personnel in the accomplishment of designated goals and the provision of nursing care and services.
- Manages the provision of adequate and competent staffing.
- Evaluates effectiveness of care in producing desired patient outcomes.
- Addresses any issues that affect the desired patient outcomes.
- Ensures that age and culturally appropriate care is given.
- Ensures departmental compliance with regulatory and JCAHO requirements.
- Monitors and adheres to annual hospital operating budget.
- Implements cost-effective strategies in staffing and supply management decisions.
- Assists staff in providing patient care and services as needed.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
- Current Texas RN licensure
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience.
- Previous experience in charge or leadership position.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care unit, intensive, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgical, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.