Website Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our employees, guests and visitors is an integral part of our operations. As the Security & Loss Prevention Manager, you will assist in leading an exceptional Loss Prevention team and ensure the hotel is a safe, enjoyable workplace and travel destination.
Our luxurious downtown hotel is a real architectural star in the place where skyscrapers were invented. Guests are invited to discover the finest of everything in the Windy City at our downtown Chicago hotel. Our unique hotel, designed by French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, is a 32-floor prism of glass featuring stunning views of Lake Michigan and Chicago skyline.
What is in it for you:
- – Be part of a high performing leadership team who supports and inspires each other to be their best self everyday
– A balanced and flexible work environment to encourage harmony for your priorities in life
– A workplace where you can live the values that are important to you, such as protecting our planet and being part of an environment where diversity, equality and inclusion is actively lived
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world – The sky is your limit!
What you will be doing:
- – Oversee the day-to- day management of the Loss Prevention department
– Ensure the overall guest and employee safety though the implementation and review of hotel wide security measures
– Investigate and report any violations to law/property policy, occurrences of accidents, complaints, criminal activity and crisis situations
– Collaborate and assist with leadership to ensure the hotel is prepared to successfully navigate and respond during a potential crisis
– Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
Your experience and skills include:
- – Service focused personality is essential
– Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
– Be a collaborative team player, a creative problem solver who leads with your heart
– Prior experience working in hotel security management.
– Work well under pressure, remaining calm & courteous at all times.
Your team and working environment:
- – Being a member of a motivating and inspired team of leaders
– Sofitel offers a unique opportunity to blend French hospitality with the culture of downtown Chicago
– An environment allowing you to use your knowledge and experience to contribute to the success of our operation
Visa Requirements : Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents.
Associated topics: casino, guard, patrol officer, public safety, safety officer, safety report, secure, security officer, tsa, unarmed
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.