Website White Cap
Previously known as HD Supply – Construction & Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC (“White Cap”), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors’ Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently Construction Supply Group.
White Cap has over 400 locations across 46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400 associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers.
In addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products.
Job Description & Qualifications
Plan, direct, and coordinate the storage and distribution operations of products and materials. This position requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If selected for this position, the company will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR report.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Establish standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, and shipping of products and materials.
- Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Review work orders, consumption reports, and demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and issue work assignments
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and shipping products or materials.
- Develop and implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
- Schedule surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations maintenance and safety manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level professional associates.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 5+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Job Locations US-CA-Corona
Posted Date 4 weeks ago (5/12/2021 5:19 PM)
Job ID 2021-43384
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, dock, forklift, logistics agent, logistics engineer, material handler, palletizer, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.