Website Harvey Performance Company
Harvey Performance Company is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement. Under direct supervision, the Manufacturing Technician will be cross trained to work within multiple departments of the manufacturing organization based on the current state of production. We are currently hiring for the second shift. Our newly renovated facility is in Meridian ID, less than a 20-minute commute from Boise. The Boise area offers a moderate climate with quick access to outdoor recreation.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will:
- Receive hands-on training and the opportunity to learn multiple production departments, including:
- Prep operations in the Manual Department.
- Oversee pre-and post-CNC operations.
- Learn hone and polish operations.
- Become proficient in etching, tube and labeling product.
- Assist with shipping and receiving.
This position is a great launching point for a career path within the organization.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Flexible team player mentality, with a professional personality and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills to achieve team goals in timely manner.
- A desire to start your career in a fast-paced growing company.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, employee equity program, and a 401k match program, along with profit sharing.
- Newly renovated 50,000 Sq Ft. state of the art manufacturing facility.
- Work Life Balance: 4-day work weeks being offered!
- Generous Shift Differential for Second and Weekend Shifts.
- Exceptional Employee Referral Program.
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent basis.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.