Website The Pfister Hotel
As a Massage Therapist you will provide the highest standards of Massage Therapy relaxation treatments and recommendations for home care. You will deliver overall excellent client care by creating a feeling of rest and relaxation for our guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales for Well Spa. A current Massage Therapist license in the State of Wisconsin is required.
Do you strive to set yourself apart by your gracious service and impeccable style? Are you passionate and energetic about delivering exceptional experiences to guests in the premier luxury hotel in downtown Milwaukee? If so, The Pfister is looking for outstanding people like you to be a part of our team and continue its iconic legacy.
Along with being a Marcus Hotels & Resorts associate, you will receive amazing benefits!
- – A discounted meal every shift
– Room discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts properties and Historic Hotels of America properties
– Discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts cafes, bars, restaurants and lounges – not to mention, great deals on golfing, skiing and spa
– Discounted parking rates
– “Two for one” movie theater coupons at Marcus Theatres
– Ability to grow your career, and transfer from one property to another while maintaining your service with the company
– Paid vacation days
– Annual wage increases
– Holiday, jury duty and bereavement pay
– Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, employee assistance program and additional retirement benefits
– Recognition programs
The Pfister is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: acupuncture, aromatheraphy, licensed massage, masajista, masseuse, professional, reiki, sports massage, swedish, therapy
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.