Immediate Warehouse Openings!
How would you like to have a stable, full-time job with Excellent, Low-Cost Healthcare Benefits in a safe, clean and inclusive environment?!
At CTDI we are looking to fill key Material Handler positions and we want YOU to join our dynamic, results-driven company.
- Weekly Pay Paycheck every Thursday
- Positive, team-oriented, inclusive workplace
- Pay Increase Every Single Month
- Heath, Dental, Vision, Prescription Coverage at Low Cost
- Clean, safe, climate-controlled warehouse
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick/personal time
- Weekly Rewards & Recognition Incentives
- Referral bonuses-bring your friends!
Material Handlers are important members of our organization and are responsible for a wide range of tasks in our warehouses and production facilities that can include but are not limited to the following:
- Build boxes and cartons
- Load and unload trucks
- Pick, pack & ship units
- Unpackage, sort & stage units for production
- Receive units using RF handheld devices
- Put away units using pallet jacks
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs.
- Stand throughout your entire shift
Ideal CTDI team members:
- Can work independently and within a team
- Possess strong verbal communication skills
- Should have excellent attention to detail
- Availability to work overtime is a plus
To join our team, click Apply for immediate consideration. It only takes 5 minutes to complete an application and schedule a tour of the facility! You could be reporting to your first day of work and beginning a long career in the exciting telecommunications industry in no time. Background checks are required prior to start.
CTDI is a large-scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the world s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 8,000 Full-Time Employees in over 58 US Operations and a global footprint with more than 17,000 employees worldwide.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of CTDI roles and facilities. CTDI continues to consult with medical and health experts and take all necessary precautions in our facilities to keep people healthy. We strongly encourage everyone at CTDI to do their part in fighting the spread of COVID-19.
CTDI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at CTDI, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
Associated topics: associate, coordinator, forklift, fulfillment, operator warehouse, pallet, supply chain, warehouse engineer, warehouse support, warehouse technician
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.