Website TERRA Staffing Group
If you want to give back to theenvironment look no further! A local company that processes commercialrecycling is looking to add multiple Material Handlers to their team.
This temp-to-hire positionoffers Stability, Overtime, Growth, and Advancement, and a chance to learn newskills.
As a Material Handler, you will beworking on a team that works closely together and get to see how the work youare doing is having a positive impact on the environment!
Material Handler JobResponsibilities:
- Sort materials (wood, metal, cardboard, etc.) safely into the appropriate bin
- Work with a team to determine what is recyclable
- Perform general clean up
- Assist other sorters on an as-needed basis with heavy or bulky items
Foot in the door opportunity tolearn new skills and get trained!
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Requiring masks to be worn on site
- Having employees work 6′ apart on sorting line
- Cleaning/Sanitizing common areas every hour
Material Handler Requirements:
- Ability to stand for the duration of shift (8-10 hours)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently
- Steel toe boots (available for purchase from our TERRA offices)
- Work on a platform, about 8-10ft off the ground
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Day Shift: 6:00am-2:30pm
Swing Shift: 3:30pm 12:00am
Pay: $16/hr day $17 Swing
Benefits upon hire:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Company events (barbecues, employee appreciation parties, and more!)
Location: Tukwila, WA
Applynow to start the next step of your career as a Material Handler. We can’t wait to hear from you253-###-#### lets connect to schedule your interview today!
Associated topics: associate, crane, forklift operator, intern, logistics engineer, logistics intern, logistics technician, operator warehouse, palletizer, picker
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.