Website Alliance Ground International
Cargo Force Digital Hiring Event!
Are you looking for a NEW opportunity?
Cargo Force wants you!
We are looking for Material Handlers that can work shifts that start between 5p to 5am!
- Starting pay is $16.98.
- We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance along with 401(k) with 3% match!!!
Sign up for time to meet with a recruiter!
Bring with you a valid ID or Driver’s License!
Want some extra money for the upcoming holidays?
Bring a Friend – We offer an Employee Referral of $500 for you and your Friend.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Payactiv Allows you to get paid ahead of time
- Pace Bus discount when airport badged
- ERP – $500 to both employee and referral paid after 90 days (no limit)
- Full Time/Part Time shifts
We’re looking for:
A material handler is responsible for storing, moving, load, unload both USPS mail containers and Airline cans. Material handlers work their assigned schedules including weekends and holidays as scheduled. Material handlers must follow all Safety rules and Regulations established via postings or verbal communication from their supervisor.
- Must be able to lift push and pull up to 70 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be willing to work in a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to Stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent is a plus.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must pass requirements mandated by the United States Post Office including but not limited to:
- Have a verifiable 5-year work history.
- Have verifiable 5 years United States residence.
- No pending or current felonies less than 10 years old. Some Charges may disqualify you altogether regardless of length.
Associated topics: clerk, entry level, fulfillment, logistics intern, logistics operation, operator night, operator warehouse, pallet, warehouse, warehouse intern
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.