At Avamere, our mission is to enhance the life of every person we serve.
This includes our patients, residents, patient and resident family members, and our fellow co-workers.
Annual Wage Increases
Full-time Position Available
Avamere at Pacific Ridge
3625 E. B Street
Tacoma, WA 98404
The primary responsibility of this position is to complete the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the implementation of CAA’s and Triggers.
- Review patient care plans for appropriate goals, problems, approaches, and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Ensure all personnel involved in providing care to the patients are aware of their care plans.
- Schedule and facilitate care plan conferences.
- Monitor and guide the completion of PPS and OBRA assessments.
- Manage the Utilization Review (UR) process.
- Oversee MAR’s treatment, flow sheets and physicians orders.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- MDS Certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the RAI process, CAAs, RUG categories and MDS 3.0.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident’s response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
In scenic and historic Tacoma, Washington you will find Avamere at Pacific Ridge, a 102-bed skilled nursing community serving seniors suffering from dementia, cognitive impairment, and psychiatric conditions. The community offers quality memory care and behavioral health programs.
Avamere at Pacific Ridge staff strive for excellence in quality care, a comfortable environment, and bringing joy to their residents.
Avamere at Pacific Ridge has been honored with the Bronze Commitment to Quality Award from the American Health care Association and Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement award from the Centers for Medicaid Services.
Associated topics: care, intensive, maternal, nurse clinical, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.