Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Team Member
– Administration of medications
– Documentation of medication administration
– Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, ‘to champion the quality of life for all senior in accordance with federal, state and local standards
– Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the Sunrise Senior Living policies to
– High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
– Medication Management certified
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
– You must be able to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest, have the ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.