Website Family Practice Associates of Hills
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the careeropportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunityfor you to join the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services as a MedicalAssistant.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent,patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care andimprovement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loanrepayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice managementsolution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivatedhealthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committedto excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a Clinical Medical Assistant for our practice whoprovides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality,efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each otherand are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is asmeaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do inthis role:
- You will prepare patients forexamination and treatment by taking patient histories and vital signs
- You will prepare exam andtreatment rooms with the necessary instruments for your patients includingpreparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment for treatments,including sterilization
- You will give injections andassist with lab testing and phlebotomy
- You will assist physicians inpreparing for minor surgeries and physicals
- You will assist with schedulingof tests and treatments as needed for patients
- You will answer telephone callsto the practice and screens for referral to physicians and practitioners
WhatQualifications you will need:
- One year of applicable workexperience in patient care setting or possession of active and unrevoked RMA,CCMA, CMA, NCMA, or NCRMA certification/ABR-OE credentials is required
- Graduation from a MedicalAssisting program is preferred
- Medical Assistants who recentlygraduated from a Medical Assisting training program will obtain a clinicalMA certification within 60 days of employment
HCA Healthcare ranks onFortune s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCAranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one ofthe World s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition ofexcellence. Intrigued? We d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling,we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you arehighly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We areactively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We donot discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
PotentialMilitary Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68A, 68B,68D, 68F, 68G, 68H, 68J, 68K, 68L, 68M, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68X, 68Y.Potential Air Force AFSC Codes: 4A0X1, 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X1,4P0X1,4J0X1,4V0X1.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care physician, family, family practice, family practice physician, hospitalist, physician md, practice, practice physician, primary care, urgent care
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.