Website Trilogy Health Services
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
The Legacy Lane Coordinator supports the day-to-day functions of the Legacy Lane with passion for providing care and education of dementia while adhering to current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates, with the direction of the Executive Director, the leadership team, responsibility and accountability of general daily operations of the Legacy Lane programs of the health campus.
- Manages all aspects, including monthly team education, of the Best Friends Forever (BFF) Program.
- Ensures Daily Rhythms activity programming is occurring per company standards.
- Maintains Department Leader Rounding binder and partners with Executive Director to ensure follow-up.
- Assists with maintaining appropriate resident population as outlined in the company’s memory care move in/move out criteria.
- When possible, participates in all memory care Resident First Meetings/Service Plans and assists to guide resident family members through the campus’ care continuum.
- Develops and maintains relationships with resident family members to ensure excellent customer service.
- Provides and reviews Family Orientation Guide with new family members.
- Maintains open communication with campus staffing coordinator to ensure consistent dementia staffing and support on the Legacy.
- Interviews potential Legacy team members to ensure candidates possess basic skills needed to work with residents with dementia.
- Maintains a dementia-safe environment through daily resident room and Lane rounds, management of noise and other environmental stimuli throughout the Lane.
- Oversees and regularly assists with meal service adhering to the company’s Family Style Dining Standards.
- Leads efforts to educate campus staff and the community in dementia-related topics and acts as a campus “Dementia Champion.”
- Partners with marketing to ensure First Impression Standards are in place and ensures tour readiness on the Lane.
- Follows all safety regulations, programs, policies and procedures.
- Minimal travel including overnight stays as necessary.
This role is a working managerial position. Hours are Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm with a weekend on-call rotation.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- LPN or RN licensed who meet State requirements preferred
- At least one year’s dementia care experience in a healthcare, senior living industry, or long-term care environment preferred.
- Preferred background and experience in a social or recreational program within the last year.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
LOCATION:The GlenCincinnatiOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Lindsay (419) ###-####LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy – It’s Where You Belong
Associated topics: hemodialysis, license, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, med, med surg, nurse ii, nurse iii, vocational, vocational nurse
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.