Website Global Medical Response
More Information about this Job:
Mobile Health Paramedic
We’re hiring a Mobile Health Paramedic, ready to embark on the next evolution of patient care. Located in Portland, Oregon this is a unique opportunity to provide patients advanced medical care from set up to support within an in-home care environment. You’ll be joining a team of experienced paramedics that are innovating the industry and transforming the way we deliver high-acuity care.
- Mobile Health Paramedic will partner with Physicians, RNs and Care Coordinators to discuss patient care and work as a consolidated care team.
- Triage the acuity of patients using protocols and online consultation with physicians.
- Possess strong technical aptitude to set up and support the in-home care environment.
- Involvement with hospital staff and primary care physicians that includes patient’s presentation, goals and follow-up needs.
- Expert paramedic skills that can be applied in this non-traditional environment.
- A model to all internal and external partners.
- Operate within and promote a safe and positive work environment.
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with other clinicians.
- Minimum of 2 years of paramedic experience
- Current and valid paramedic in Oregon
- Maintain all certifications (CPR, ACLS, PALS, etc.)
- Valid state drivers license
- Pass a Community Paramedic National exam within one (1) year of start date
- Current MMR and Hepatitis B vaccinations (COVID), consent to annual TB testing and receiving annual flu shot prior to 11/1 each year
Why Choose GMR? Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) and its family of solutions are dedicated to delivering compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. Here you’ll embark in meaningful work that will make an impact on you and the customers we serve. View our employees’ stories on how we provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. To learn more about GMR and how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, visit www.GlobalMedicalResponse.com .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.