Website Plus One Medical Training
Mortgage Loan Originator
2+ years current mortgage experience
2+ years experience with conventional, FHA, VA, USDA and CHFA loans
Minimum monthly production of $1.5M
Nice to have:
Experience with FNMA Desktop Underwriter, FHLMC, FHA, and VA, PC Lender and Mortgage processing systems
$50,000 to $62,000
Originates mortgage loans in an assigned territory; develops referral relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, and other sources in order to proactively solicit business and conduct sales-related activities, in order to meet specific loan volume origination goals. Counsels customers, takes applications, conducts preliminary underwriting reviews, and submits loan applications to processing and underwriting for approval using laptop technology. Remains front line contact with customers and realtors to ensure that documents required for processing, underwriting, and closing are secured in a timely manner. The salary for this position is 100% commission.
Essential Functions include:
- Interviews and assists members. Inputs loan applications into on-line loan system. Monitors on-line queue of member originated loans. Reviews files for completeness and accuracy. Communicates with loan processor/closer regarding any outstanding items and/or additional documentation needed. Requests additional information. Communicates terms and conditions of an approved loan and reviews with member. Delivers Good Faith Estimate/ TIL disclosures within 72 hours of application date.
- Assists with processing and loan closing coordination with member.
- Cross-sells other credit union services.
- Keeps informed of current trends in mortgage lending and market factors affecting mortgage lending.
- Adheres to all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations governing the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
Associated topics: collections officer, credit, file, loan, loan closer, loan collections officer, loan interviewer, mortgage, mortgage clerk, mortgage processor
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.