Website College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - CHHJ Seattle L.L.C.
We are hiring entry level and/or experienced MOVERS! We will train!
To be one of the *H.U.N.K.S.,* you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service oriented.
As a *Truck Team Member*, you will help the truck team leader to move clients from their origin location to their destination location.
As a *Truck Team Leader*, you will act as a driver, navigator, hauler and mover. Your responsibilities will include:
* Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day especially your clients.
* Safely pack, move, and unpack the customer’s belongings.
* Complete Daily Checklists.
* Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
* Work hard to safely remove items from customers homes, offices, and buildings
* Maneuver the truck safely, complete paperwork, and navigate job sites and disposal sites.
* Keep track of all truck contents (tools, clipboards, paperwork, and safety equipment).
There is opportunity for advancement as Senior Captain and/or Manager on Duty.
Start earning $18.50 – $25.00 per hour *PLUS*:
* 401k after 1 yar
* Referral Bonuses
* Weekly Paychecks
* Dental Insurance
* Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
Associated topics: class b cdl team driver, class b cdl team driving, class c cdl team driver, class c cdl team driving, husband and wife, otr team, run longer, team, team class c cdl driving, team truck
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.