- Are you an innovative network developer versed in client-focused enterprise service engine platform upgrades, enhancements and maintenance?
- Can you commit to a technical position completing projects that support and enhance the client experience?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an experienced Network Developer III, you focus on exceeding client expectations through innovative and exciting service engine platform enhancements. You have a deep understanding of the needs, challenges and concerns of enterprise business clients. You are passionate about improving client business experiences through innovative upgrades. You empower internal and external clients through the development, testing and deployment of microservices, application and end-user interfaces, service templates and resource adapters, such as plugins. You have an aptitude for overcoming obstacles to see complex technical projects completed on time and cost effectively. You excel at developing multiple network enhancements in an office environment for clients across the organization. You report to the Manager of Network Development for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Encourage company-wide excellence through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Continuously improve our quality assurance bar through the testing of new services and resource adapters for functionality using our testing framework and adding new test cases to the test suite.
- Define the services that we provide to clients such as Fiber Internet Access and E-line through the development of microservices, application programming interfaces (APIs) and service templates.
- Ensure continuous client services by coding resource adapters that act as firmware drivers to the network devices using Cisco, Juniper, ADVA or Rad.
- Enhance efficiency through regular check-ins and code reviews of our GIT source control repositories.
- Spearhead project implementation by deploying code to our development, quality assurance, staging and production servers using our continuous integration and deployment pipeline platform.
- Proactively contribute to project development through a deep understanding of Agile sprints, standups, retrospectives and planning sessions.
- Four years of software development experience
- Four years of experience in network engineering
- Knowledge of Ethernet, IP and TDM based networks and architectures
- Experienced in routing protocols, network topologies, Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF), technical specifications and command line interface
- Advanced development skills in Python, Git Source Control, Jenkins CI/CD, SQL, Web Services, MuleSoft and Docker
- Developed network engineering skills in MEF CECP, MEF NF, MEF SDN-NFV, CCIE, JNCIS and ONF SDN
- Proven track record of managing and executing multiple, critical projects simultaneously
- Proficient in the software lifecycle and industry best practices for software development
- Analytical, organizational, business planning, forecasting and issue resolution skills
- Expert in information analysis and developing and presenting data-driven reports
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Four years of Scaled Agile Framework experience
- Experience in network service orchestration
- Bachelor s Degree in computer science or engineering or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
Associated topics: back end, c c++, developer, devops, java, matlab, programming, python, software programmer, sw