Website Dish Network
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We’re doing it by building the country’s first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it’s a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH Wireless is seeking a Network Engineer to support the deployment of our 5G network routing infrastructure. You will be contributing to the success of our 5G network. The successful candidate will support the activation of new network routing infrastructure that is necessary at every cell tower of the DISH 5G network. He or she will provide advanced technical training in network troubleshooting for BGP/MPLS/Segment Routing/EVPN/Dark-Fiber technologies. The skills learned will enable job growth into either other networking teams supporting the 5G infrastructure, including cloud, xhaul and operations..
- Effectively communicate engineering problems and potential solutions while actively troubleshooting configuration or networking issues.
- Establish requirements and provide analysis for network and services specifications, network activation and acceptance.;
- Provide technical expertise in the execution of network test, validation and integration plans on projects and the assurance of network integrity;
- Work independently with vendors to understand, test and drive troubleshooting efforts
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Ideal Network Engineer candidates have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/computer Engineering is a plus.
- One+ years of experience in large enterprise or carrier space;
- Professional networking certifications a plus – CCNA or equivalent;
- Public cloud certifications a plus – advanced networking, cloud network engineer or equivalent.
- IP routing(OSPF/ISIS/BGP)
- Enterprise Ethernet Switching(Spine-Leaf)
- Service Provider Networking Technologies(L3VPN/L2VPN/EVPN)
- IP Addressing (CIDR/IPv4/IPv6)
Compensation: $75,600.00/Year – $124,200.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Associated topics: avaya, design engineer, electronics, frequency, hardware, network engineer, nortel, osp, technical, wireless
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.