Website Medical City Green Oaks Hospital
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Start Date: October 2022
Relocation Bonus up to $5,000 and Free HURST Review
Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital currently has exciting opportunities for RN Residency that have a heart and passion for Behavioral medicine. We currently have opportunities for full time RN Interns for those who enjoy working with all patient populations. The hospital has a Psychiatrist on campus 24 hours a day for consultation regarding patients. The Physicians work very closely with nursing staff for collaboration on patient care needs.
- Psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital with more than 25 years of service
- The hospital provides services for adolescents, adults, and seniors
- Provides Employee Assistance Programs, community education and training as well as outreach services
- WorkReturns Program is a unique treatment program pioneered at Green Oaks assisting patients transition back to work following physical or psychological disability
– Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
– Paid Time Off
– Short Term & Long Term Disability
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Student Loan Forgiveness
– Employee Assistance Program
– Employee Recognition Programs
– Discounted tickets at many local attractions
– Discounts to various retail stores and more .
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- ADN Required
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written format recommended.
- Must be flexible and service oriented.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, psychiatric, surgery, transitional, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.