Website Parkridge Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Nurse Resident today with one of the five facilities within the Parkridge Health System. With five facilities, each with a different focus, you are sure to find a place to grow in your nursing career.
Parkridge Medical Center a 275-bed facility near downtown Chattanooga featuring comprehensive diagnostic and medical/surgical services, including cardiovascular surgery, cancer treatment, intensive care, orthopedic and spine surgery and rehabilitation.
Parkridge East Hospital a 128-bed facility with a focus on woman s services and a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) as well as medical./surgical services, intensive care and orthopedic surgery.
Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior – addresses the mental health needs of men and women older than 18, providing treatments for anxiety, depression and substance abuse.
Parkridge Valley Child & Adolescent serving the psychiatric needs of children under the age of 18. The pastoral campus spans 808 acres and providers incorporate outdoor activities such as hiking, disc golf, swimming and a ropes course into the therapeutic regimens.
Parkridge Valley West a behavioral health hospital located on the scenic campus of Parkridge West Hospital in Jasper, Tennessee offering adult inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services.
Parkridge North a freestanding 24/7, full-service emergency room staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians with the ability handle a broad scope of medical emergencies raging from illness and injury to life-threatening concerns.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. The Parkridge Health System offers an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Nurse Residents for our facilities to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will assess, monitor, records, report, and follow through on symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You will document all patient care – create and maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- You will promote and exhibit teamwork – consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patient s responses and conditions.
- You will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of and comply with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties.
The Parkridge Health System has served the community for over 40 years building a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, creating facilities of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. Each of our Emergency Room s are an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making them a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Nurse Resident opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Eligible for graduation from a NLN-AC or CCNE Accredited Nursing Program with an Associate or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing prior to employment.
- Associate degree in Nursing (Required) or Bachelors of Science in Nursing (Preferred)
- Current, BLS (Basic Life Support) AHA (Required)
- Current, Valid State license as a Registered Nurse (Required)
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: bsn, hospice, maternal, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, recovery, registed, staff nurse, surgical
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.