SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $32.00 – $48.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Labor and Delivery (LADI) Nurse Resident today with HealthONE in Denver, Colorado.
HealthONE’s Labor and Delivery (LADI) Nurse Residency is a paid program that will allow new graduates to obtain specific training in the Labor & Delivery (L&D) setting through an intensive 16 week orientation and then transition to a L&D nurse role within a L&D department at one of our HealthONE hospitals.
At HealthONE we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a LADI Nurse Resident:
- You will enjoy meaningful learning opportunities with your peers in a cohort setting
- You will participate in a paid, 16 week orientation averaging up to 36 hours per week (days and shifts may vary throughout the 16 weeks).
- You will receive NRP certification and AHWONN fetal monitoring certification during your orientation
- After the 16 week orientation, support continues with monthly education seminars, assignment of a mentor who will meet with you regularly and completion of and presentation to leadership an evidence based resolution to improve your unit.
- You will gain Registered Nurse experience in the Labor and Delivery setting
- You will cultivate meaningful relationships and enjoy targeted learning opportunities with skilled L&D nurses, preceptors, and mentors
- All HealthONE (HCA) colleagues, providers, students, residents, and contractors are required to adhere to the state mandate regarding the COVID-19 vaccine by October 31, 2021. To comply you must be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious/health exemption in order to begin employment.
- You will need your current nursing degree (associates or bachelors) by the start date
- You will need your active State of Colorado Registered Nurse license or compact Registered Nurse license by the start date
- You must be flexible to work either day or night shift as the unit-specific needs vary
- You must be flexible to commit to a full time Registered Nurse position in the L&D setting with a HealthONE hospital for a two year commitment period
- You need active BLS and ACLS certifications prior to start date
HealthONE is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 10,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE family our facilities work together to provide a higher level of care.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HealthONE family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious recently graduated nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Our family of services includes six hospital free-standing emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgery centers, occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, imaging centers, and AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region. The following hospitals participate in our LADI Residency.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke s Medical Center: Level IV Trauma Center, 687 licensed beds
- Rose Medical Center: Magnet designated hospital, Level IV Trauma, 422 licensed beds
- Sky Ridge Medical Center, Level II Trauma, 274 licensed beds
Click here to learn more about HCA Continental Division and HealthONE
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
2022 Cohort Starts and Application Timelines
- Accepting applications in August 2022
- Interviews taking place September 2022
- Ideal for August 2022 graduates or earlier
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our LADI Nurse Residency. Completed applications are reviewed in the order they are received. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Please complete the following for fully finished application:
- Fill out application online – include your job history (required)
- Attach your resume (required)
- Attach your cover letter (strongly recommended). Tell us more about why you are interested in becoming a Labor and Delivery nurse
- Complete Modern Hire On-Demand phone interview. Link sent via email after application is reviewed by a recruiter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please contact the residency recruiter at …@HCAhealthcare.com with any questions.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care unit, ccu, coronary, intensive, maternal, registered nurse, surgery, surgical
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.