Website Del Sol Medical Center
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Del Sol Medical Center have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) RN Critical you can be a part of change.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Del Sol Medical Center, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) RN Critical. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
To provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. In collaboration with the patient s family and other members of the health care delivery team, including physicians, implements, evaluates and coordinates the plan of care.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current NRP certification required within 6months of hire date
- Current S.T.A.B.L.E. certification required within 6months of hire date
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED
NICU, Nursery experience preferred.
Del Sol Medical Center is a full service, acute-care hospital in east El Paso, Texas. We have a Level II trauma designation. This facility has 300+ patient beds. Our range of services include emergency care, cardiac care, women s services, Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a bariatric clinic, and a Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Del Sol Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it.”
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RN Critical opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, maternal, nurse rn, registed, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.