Website Medical City Dallas
SHIFT: No Weekends
Nurse Manager Bone Marrow Transplant and Oncology
Medical City Dallas
The Nurse Manager is responsible for all department functions in support of the hospital Mission, Vision and facility goals. The manager identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department, taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers related to our service to the Bone Marrow Transplant population. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including patients physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. The manager identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement.
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City Dallas from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City Dallas offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs.
We operate as an 801-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City Dallas difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City Dallas to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Bachelor s degree in nursing required
- Master s degree in nursing or related field preferred
- Five (5) years experience in management, preferable in a hospital setting with experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, and physician relations
- Previous management in critical care required; clinical or leadership experience with the cardiac intensive care population highly preferred
- Current Texas RN license or compact license
- Current AHA or ARC BLS.
- Certification in nursing specialty or leadership preferred
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care manager, chief, cno, critical care, deputy, director, lead, manager, officer, rgn
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.