Website Presbyterian Homes & Services
Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington is seeking Full & Part-Time Nursing Assistants ( Home Health Aide / CNA / Caregiver / Resident Assistant ) to join our team.
Interested in working in our Care Center/LTC but not CNA certified? We are offering a FREE 2-week Nursing Assistant Training course when hired! Apply & ask your Recruiter for more details! No qualifications or experience required.
Readily recognizable by the striking clock tower facing Penn Avenue, the village-like setting of Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington continues to grow better with the years.
Salary: $16- $19.92/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Opportunities available for both certified and non-certified nursing assistants at this community
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Shift differentials for Evening & Overnight shifts
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Scholarship program – awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Nursing loan forgiveness program – get your minimum monthly nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Bus route access
- Off-street Parking
- Discounted or free Employee Meals
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
- Perform ADL’s as scheduled and assist other Certified Nursing Assistants as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
- Monitor changes in resident’s condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity.
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without experience will still be considered.
- Nursing Assistant Certification required to work in Long Term Care – not certified? You can work in our Assisted Living!
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Associated topics: aprn, arnp, bilingual, cardiology, family, gyn, np, nurse specialist, specialis, specialist
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.