Website Presbyterian Homes & Services
Presbyterian Homes & Services – Central Staffing Float Pool is seeking Full- Time & On-Call Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team.
If you would like to travel to a variety of our locations in Minnesota & Western Wisconsin (Hudson and New Richmond) with the flexibility to choose the days you want to work within the program guidelines and you are open to driving up to 30 miles one way, then we would like to talk with you!
Full-time employees receive guaranteed pay and benefits.
On-call employees would have the flexibility to work a minimum of 5 days per month
Earn Premium Pay (extra $30 per shift on top of hourly wage)
Holidays are not required.
Base Salary: $17- $19.92/hour (see Float Pool specific salary info above)
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
- Shift differentials for Evening & Overnight shifts
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Scholarship program – awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Nursing loan forgiveness program – get your minimum monthly nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street Parking
- Discounted or free Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually unlimited
In this position you may be working in Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care Memory Care and Transitional Care.
- Perform ADL’s as scheduled and assist other Certified Nursing Assistants as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
- Monitor changes in resident’s condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity.
- Successful completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program and current certification in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, home building, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Associated topics: asn, care, domiciliary, intensive care, neonatal, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgery
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.