Located in Santa Rosa, CA
More Information about this Job:
Santa Rosa, CA
POSITION: Operations Supervisor, Full-Time (Exempt)
LOCATION: Santa Rosa, CA (Sonoma County)
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day operations including facilitation of internal communication between field staff and management, outside agency interface, system status monitoring, facilitating short-term scheduling needs, equipment, and supply maintenance, as well as other operational support functions as assigned by the Manager of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct, monitor, communicate with and evaluate all field employees in his/her assigned area.
- Liaison with patients, public safety agencies, training institutions, hospital personnel, and other system users.
- Ensure maintenance of quality field operations through daily contact, oversight, communication, and evaluation.
- May prepare employee evaluations and field crew contact reports.
- Ensure PCR’s and other field paperwork is 100% reconciled daily in conjunction with the PCR processing.
- Ensure 100% of operational response exceptions are brought to closure with appropriate action.
- Provide staff counseling and guidance and information regarding AMR operations.
- Promptly investigates incidents involving assigned units or personnel, including, filing of internal and external reports, and counseling staff.
- Ensure maintenance of adequate levels of staffing, equipment and medical supplies for field units.
- Implement and enforce company policies and standards.
- Perform direct ALS patient care activities.
- Maintain communication with other agencies and departments.
- Serve on committees with other departments to set policies and generate ideas.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Prepare reports and manages projects as assigned by Operations Manager or Director of Operations.
- Maintain availability during disaster situations or mass casualty incidents and assist in any capacity needed.
- Attend scheduled meetings as required by the Operation Manager.
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal employment laws and company policies. (i.e., Americans with Disability Act, Affirmative Action Plan, etc.)
- Responsible for supervising, directing and developing subordinates, including completing performance reviews, counseling sessions, etc.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining department budgets.
- Responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Direct AMR resources during mass casualty/disaster operations.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
- Champion affirmative action efforts in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to staffing, training, promotion, etc. Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of company/department policies and procedures.
- Frequently required to sit, talk, hear, stand, walk, use hands to operate objects/tools/controls, reach/pull with hands and arms, and drive an ambulance.
- Perform other duties required.
- Minimum 3 years of Paramedic experience.
- Current CPR, PHTLS, and ACLS certification, or equivalent credentials.
- High school diploma or GED. Some advanced education preferred.
- Ability to drive an ambulance with a driving record in compliance with AMR’s policy regarding insurability.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Thorough knowledge of system status management.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 200 pounds with the assistance of a partner.
NOTE REGARDING COVID-19: Upon accepting an offer and joining the GMR family, new hires will be required to submit a COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.