Looking to give back in a big way ?!?
Have Forklift or Electric pallet jack experience ?
Well look no further, This company is working with front line workers and communities to give back.
We’re hiring at local cold storage warehouses to help push food out to families in need ALL OVER THE U.S.
Distribution Center Order Selector
MUST have recent experience as an Order Selector in a distribution center operating a ride-on electric pallet jack.
You will be working in a cold storage facility, picking up to 20-30,000 lbs per shift. You will package and wrap products and/or build pallets, plus record weight or counts of products to ensure accurate billing. Experience with voice picking technology a plus.
– Maintain a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service.
– Abide by all safety regulations set forth by OSHA and Facilities.
– Perform order picking as scheduled or assigned.
– Arrive to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; work all scheduled shifts and attend required training and meetings.
– Comply with all applicable state health and safety codes.
– Maintain clean and sanitary operating environment.
– Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader, Associate Team Leader, Supervisor, or Facility Leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
– Thorough knowledge of natural foods industry and quality goals
– Responsible for ensuring that all vendor organic certifications are on hand and current
– Consistently communicate and model our vision and standards.
– Communicate and maintain employee safety and security standards
– Outstanding verbal and written communicator
– Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
– Ability to work well with others, self-motivated and capable of working independently with little supervision.
– This is a Temp-to-Hire position for those interested in full-time, long-term employment. Direct hire not guaranteed but based on performance during first 90 days.
– Cold storage facility (34 degrees) – dress warmly
– Shift: 10:30 am to Finish (end time varies daily by job site needs)
– Schedule: Able to work a flexible schedule. Days of week will vary, schedules communicated 3 weeks in advance
– For everyone’s health and safety, temperature checks will be required at the start of every shift. If you exhibit a temperature or symptoms consistent with COVID-19, you may be asked to go home. PPE will be provided.
Associated topics: crane, logistics engineer, logistics support, material handler, pallet, picker, unloader, warehouse engineer, warehouse intern, warehouse support
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.