Website Western Dental Services
Located in Turlock, CA
Our team of Orthodontists perform a variety of orthodontic procedures on children and adult patients. In addition to Twin Brackets, patients have the option of clear aligners with our brand, Clear Arc . We’re big on teamwork, so you’ll be working with trained assistants to provide the best treatment for your patients. We want you to be able to build a relationship with your patients as you transform their smiles.
We build your daily schedule with appointments in a way that allows you to maximize time with each patient, so you don’t feel rushed. Plus, we take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can focus on what matters: your patients and their smiles.
We welcome Orthodontists of all different experience levels, including recent graduates, to join our team. We also have Sign-On Bonuses and Relocation Packages available for select locations. Apply today to learn more!
Here’s a few reasons why Orthodontists love to work with us:
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while providing direct care to their patients.
- Our Orthodontists have the option to connect with Orthodontists in our Quality Management Department to receive Guidance and Mentorship.
- Doctors report to Doctors. Instead of reporting to a practice owner, you will report to someone who understands the clinical aspect of your position.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical & Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best experience.
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including: Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human Resources, Legal, and more!
- Guaranteed Daily Rate plus a lucrative incentive program
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time Providers)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green Card) for eligible candidates
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Orthodontic Specialty Certificate
Western Dental Services, Inc. and all relevant affiliates (such as Brident Dental & Vital Smiles) are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Associated topics: 63f, orthodonist, orthodontic, orthodontist, orthopaedic, orthopedics, periodontist, prosthodontist, treatment
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.