Website Class A Truckin
OTR CDL-A Flatbed Driver – 1 yr OTR EXP Required
Class A OTR drivers run flatbed (even if no flatbed experience) with average weekly pay of $1400-$1750/WK.
This is a great job for OTR dry van drivers who have wanted to do FB but didn t want to take the cut in pay while training. There is less than 10% tarping and 50% hook and go on this dedicated account.
Drivers almost always get to pick their loads (not guaranteed all the time but generally about 95% of the time). Generally, there are 5-10 loads ready for pick up at manufacturer.
- Drivers average 2500-3000 miles per week with starting pay of between $.48-$.53CPM on all miles – loaded and empty
- Much of this freight is flatbed but we will train all drivers in flatbed and training takes no more than 2 days. Additionally, there are quite a few dry van runs on this account.
- $2000 sign on bonus with 1st $500 paid on first check
- Drivers average in their first year between $70.000-$90,000/Yr
- All outbound freight from customer is staged and is hook and go
- On return freight less than 15% is tarped.
- Company has great benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO, holiday pay and 401K with matching.
- Home time is 10-16 days
To qualify you MUST
- Have one-year Class A OTR experience in the last ten years with 6 months of that in the last 24 months.
- Again, no flatbed experience needed.
- No more than 4 moving violations in last 36 months and 2 in last 12 months and none can be major such as following too close, reckless, careless etc in last three years.
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in last 36 months and no more than 1 in last 12 months. None of these accidents can be major such as roll over, jack knife, etc in last three years
If you are an experienced flatbed driver who an OTR driver who has always wanted a chance to run flatbed but could never get trained – well here is your shot. While you will be making $1400-$1750/WK with at least 50% of your loads staged for hook n go.
Associated topics: cdl a truck, company driver needed, company driving, company driving team, company owner, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, tanker truck, tanker truck driver
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.