Website Arrow Electronics
*Position:* OTSI Business Development Manager
*Job Description:* Out next Business Development Manager will support our Operational Technology Business Development Team in the United States and Canada for the Arrow Services Organization.
*What You ll Be Doing*
* Responsible for building and executing the OT sales strategy for our Arrow Services business in line with the goals defined by the OT Alliances leadership
* Working closely with our strategic Technology Alliances Partners, to fully understand their technology strategy as it applies to our OT Solutions business
* Work with those strategic partners to identify opportunity for new solutions
* A particular focus on technologies and solutions which address the demands of Digital Transformation to give our channel the tools and resources to engage in a digital transformation conversation
* As appropriate working closely with the Global Alliances, Marketing, Product & Engineering groups in Arrow Services to bring those solutions to our Sales organization
* Identifying and working with our Co-Creation ISV Partners on all technical aspects of building solutions together, including the blueprints for Market Ready and repeatable solutions and platforms.
*What We Are Looking For*
* Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
* 3 – 5 years of experience building channels
* 3-5 years of experience working with two tier distribution models
* Sales experience
* Time management skills
* Executive presence
* Familiarity with HP products nice to have
*What s In It For You*
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* And more!
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$135,002.70 – $165,003.30Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (E Dry Creek Rd)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Sales *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.