Website K44 CONSULTING LLC
Outside Sales -Countertop slab -Fort Myers/Port Charlotte area
Growing National distributor of stone and tile is searching for an experienced Outside Sales Representative for it slab division.
SUMMARY: The sales representative is responsible to grow and develop the sales and margins of countertop products with fabricators and K&Bs located within an assigned geographic territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop relationships with current customers and potential customers within specific territory
2. Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products to their store personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present product and negotiate well with consumers
3. Understand our products, our market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors
4. Manage displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability.
5. Understand retail business financials to consult with dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI.
6. Quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customer orders
7. Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of companys delivery schedules.
8. Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
9. Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
10. Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information
11. Investigate and resolve customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits
12. Attend trade shows throughout the year as required
13. Travel 40% – 80% locally, occasionally nationally and/or internationally.
14. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Strong math skills calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, and volume.
Ability to determine solutions for customers.
Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Intermediate computer proficiency.
Valid drivers license
Bachelors Degree required
Two (2) plus years experience in channel distribution sales
Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience; natural stone, slab or hard flooring industries.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Good communication and people skills
Confidence and motivation to work toward targets
Good organizational and time management skills
Ability to work well alone or within a team
Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
Resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: (link removed) text-align: justi Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.