Website Panera Bread Company
Our Overnight Bakers:
- Bake the majority of a cafe s fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Panera s standards.
- Are team players by partnering with Cafe Management and fellow associates.
- Represent Panera s Concept Essence and cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities as needed such as stocking, prep and sanitation.
What We re Looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background (preferred)
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. 8 a.m. may vary)
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum age 18 years
Panera Perks – Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development career path opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Physical Demands of the Essential Functions
- Ability to stand up for ten hours at a time.
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds.
- Ability to move at a fast pace.
601749 Durham, NC – Ninth Street
Associated topics: cafe, corporate, culinary school, dining chef, executive, grill chef, pastry, pizza chef, salad chef, sous chef
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.