Website The Reserves Network
Our client in Sauk Village is currently hiring packers. Due to peak season, we are currently searching for first and third shift candidates that are available for a swing shift to fill their open positions. Working in a manufacturing warehouse is a plus.
- Inspect parts to the quality requirements as listed in the quality manual and/or the customer specification.
- Pack parts according to the requirements per the product specification sheet.
- Apply labels or other identification to cartons/product during stages of manufacture and assembly.
- Stack completed cartons onto pallets in the configuration per product spec sheet when performing repack.
- Report immediately to the line operator and/or production lead any safety problems, quality problems, or material problems.
- Assemble and disassemble cartons as needed.
- Perform rework as needed, document losses and defects as required, and complete any appropriate documentation per the rework instructions.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times throughout the shift.
- Use/wear all required safety devices and comply with all safety regulations and policies.
- Adhere to all personal clothing, cleanliness, hair covering, all current GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), and Food Safety requirements.
- Responsible for reporting food packaging safety problems to plant management.
- In the incumbents absence these responsibilities will be transferred to another Packer.
- Must be trained in and follow company policies on GMP, sanitation, pre-requisite programs, chemical control and food safety plans and policies.
- Previous food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be competent to carry out food packaging safety and quality responsibilities
- 1st and 3rd shifts are available. Hours- 7 am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- Pay- 1st Shift- $13/hr. & 3rd Shift – 13.50
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Contact our office at 708-###-#### for more information if interested or send a resume to: …@trnstaffing.com
Associated topics: coordinator, dock, forklift operator, intern, loader, logistics technician, pallet, warehouse agent, warehouse technician, warehouseman
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.