Immediate Warehouse Openings!
How would you like to have a stable full-time job with Excellent, Low-Cost Healthcare Benefits, Pay Raise every month, in a safe, clean, and inclusive environment?!
It only takes 5 minutes to apply and schedule a tour of our facility. We make offers on the spot to qualified applicants!
Material Handlers are important members of our organization and are responsible for a wide range of tasks in our warehouses and production facilities. You could be reporting to your first day of work and beginning a long career in the exciting telecommunications industry in no time. Background checks are required prior to start.
- Our stable, family-owned company has been in business for 46 successful years.
- While we ve expanded to over 100 locations globally, the values and traditions of a family business remain a key element of CTDI s culture.
- We strongly believe in partnering with the local communities and we spearhead an annual United Way campaign which contributed over $4 million dollars over the last 32 years!
- Your work matters to the delivery of telecommunications services across the country including cable and streaming platforms, wireless services, internet accessibility and connectivity, and mobile and consumer devices/products.
We Offer You:
- Weekly Pay Paycheck every Thursday
- Positive, team-oriented, inclusive workplace
- Pay Increase Every Single Month
- Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription Coverage at Low Cost
- Clean, safe, climate-controlled warehouse
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick/personal time
- Weekly Rewards & Recognition Incentives
- Referral bonuses Bring your friends!
What Will You Do:
- Build boxes and cartons
- Load and unload trucks
- Pick, pack & ship units
- Unpackage, sort & stage units for production
- Receive units using RF handheld devices
- Put away units using pallet jacks
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs.
- Stand throughout your entire shift
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You can work independently and within a team
- You possess strong verbal communication skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are available to work overtime when needed
CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 9,000 full-time US Employees in over 50 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 17,500 employees worldwide.
Health and safety are a top priority with all CTDI roles and facilities. We strongly encourage everyone at CTDI to do their part in fighting the spread of COVID-19.
CTDI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at CTDI, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
Associated topics: forklift, fulfillment, handler, logistics operation, picker, servicer, supply chain, unloader, warehouse intern, warehouse operation
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.