Website TERRA Staffing Group
Join a Local Coffee Roasting company in Renton as their temporary, full-time Packer on Swing or Night Shift. This Packer role offers stability, full-time employment, a set schedule, and weekly pay. Plus the opportunity for you to grow into different roles such as Machine Operating, Quality Control Technician and more!
As a Packer, you will be responsible to pack and/or palletize all coffee product and perform quality assurance.
You will find success as a Packer if you like to work in a team environment, love smelling coffee all day, and comfortable working with production deadlines.
- Receive coffee packages from the production line
- Palletize, move and wrap pallets of product
- Perform visual quality checks on packages
Reasons you’ll love working here as a Packer:
- Retirement Savings (401k)
- Accrual of holiday pay, medical and supplemental benefits
- Ability to earn overtime pay
- Employment development: Many of their Packers grow into different areas including Machine Operating, Quality Control Technician and many more!
- $25.00 Referral Bonus to your Referral that gets placed
- Free coffee
- Ability to stand 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to follow good manufacturing practices to ensure quality standards
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Location: Renton, WA (Easily accessible by bus and plenty of parking)
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Required to wear a mask at all times
- 6 feet social distancing rule enforced during break times
- COVID-19 screening questions upon arrival
- Daily temperature being taken
Apply now for this Packer opportunity! Or call 253-###-#### to skip the line and schedule an interview right away!
Associated topics: associate, ayudante de produccion, crane, entry level, loader, picker, servicer, stocker, trainee, warehouse operation
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.