Website Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest
SHIFT: No Weekends
Henrico Doctors’ Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors’ Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Retreat campus is a 226-bed acute care facility located in the historic Fan district of Richmond, VA. Retreat is one of Healthgrades Top 50 Hospitals in the nation and is also home to the Institute of Urological Health, offering the latest innovations in urological care and surgery.
- 63rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance & Student Loan Assistance Program
The Operating Room (OR) at Retreat
- 6 OR suites
- Types of patients: general, spine and joint
- Services include: daVinci robotics, colorectal, laparoscopy, vascular, GYN and urology, plastics and wound healing
- 8 and 10 hour shifts are available
- Call required
We d love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
- Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Required: Current certification BLS, PALS, & ACLS
Licensure / Certification
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a compact license
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
- Required: Two years Medical /Surgical Nursing or one year Medical/Surgical Nursing and one year Critical Care Nursing
- Preferred: One to two years PACU experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse rn, surgery, tcu, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.