Located in Compton, CA
Paramedic (Full- Time)
We’re hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced, patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical care.
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow Paramedics.
- Participate in community programs to maintain McCormick/AMR image and establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent (GED
Ca Drivers’ License
Ambulance Driver’s License (from DMV)
Medical Examiner’s Card
State of California Paramedic License
CPR Card (AHA ONLY, Health Care Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
ACLS Card ( AHA ONLY, hand written cards are not acceptable )
PALS Card ( AHA ONLY, hand written cards are not acceptable ) or PEPP
Driving record in compliance with McCormick/AMR Safety and Driving policy ( proof required if conditional employment is made ).
o IS-100B (ICS 100)
o IS-200B (ICS 200)
o IS-700A (NIMS)
o IS-800B (NIMS)
Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare desired.
Click Here For Full Job Description
Covid Note : Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Associated topics: emergency medical technician, ems, emt, emt basic, emt p, paramedic, service technician, technician, technician iii, technician emergency
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.