Located in Mesa, AZ
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! PARAMEDIC FULL-TIME Opportunity
$2,500 Sign on Bonus
We are hiring Paramedics with a passion to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner. Paramedics assess provide patient care and assess each call to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol; performs related responsibilities as required.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
- Drive the ambulance and provide map reading support to minimize call response time.
- Continuously maintain all required certifications.
- Communicate with dispatcher to receive and understand call data and customer feedback.
- Monitor and maintain the general condition of the unit, keep it clean and stocked for optimal call response.
- Document activities regarding patient care and billing completely to ensure appropriate information is available regarding each call.
- Follow policies and procedures regarding out-of-chute times and turnaround times.
- Consider patient status and insurance preferred facilities when determining transportation destinations.
- Ability to work past scheduled shift with little or no notice.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel.
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test.
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of equipment and other objects.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
- Current state Paramedic License.
- Possess a valid State Driver’s License.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
Why Choose US? As a national leader in medical transport services, AMR is one of Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) family of solutions. Our teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
*Get paid to work with your friends! GMR is looking for people like you!
GMR Employees, if you know someone like you, have them add your name to their application and receive a Referral Cash Bonus!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Associated topics: 911, ambulance, communication specialist, customer service, dispatch, emd, police, public safety, service representative, telecommunicator
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.