Website Eat'n Park
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you’ve been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
Responsible for ensuring that guests are cordially attended to, from the time they enter our restaurant to the time they leave and utilizes the Hospitality Imperatives.
FREE meal during your shift
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Acknowledge the presence of our guests IMMEDIATELY, with a friendly greeting.
- Learn menu and daily specials, keeping in close communication with management.
- Handle all register transactions ethically and according to company policies, including all To-Go, Walk-up, and Cater Trax orders.
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all guest satisfaction procedures and hospitality imperatives.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standing and/or walking – 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 20 lbs.
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Associated topics: bartender, cashier, cashier front end, casino, counter man, counter person, drive thru, greeter, hostess, restaurant
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.