Website Best Crowd Management
BEST Crowd Management, a GardaWorld Company provides a full array of event-staffing and crowd-management services for top venues and major events throughout North America. From professional sporting events (such as the MLB, NFL, NCAA and MLS), to political gatherings, concerts, conferences, conventions, collegiate events and other large affairs, we re there to keep the energy going, while keeping everyone safe.
Whether you re on the lookout for a part-time role or one with a flexible schedule, BEST Crowd Management has positions that work around you. Join our team today!
Perks of Working With BEST:
- Exclusive opportunities to work inside the stadium and get a sneak peek into the action
- Weekly pay; Earn up to $16.71/hour*
- Flexible scheduling that fits around your life
- Greet guests as they enter and leave the event
- Check bags for prohibited items
- Monitor metal detectors for alerts and taking next steps when needed
- Enforce venue policies and procedures
- Report suspicious activity and violations of venue policy
- Secure locations and prohibit access to unauthorized individuals
- Follow established code of conduct and safety procedures
- Provide exceptional service to all patrons
- Other duties as assigned
- Consent to background check and drug screen
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong, clear communication skills
- Team player, quick thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- You have the ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event (notify us of reasonable accommodations) and you are comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
Read What Our Team is Saying:
- We had Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis attend several wrestling events. It was our job to ensure fans didn t bother them while the event was happening
- I personally escorted David Beckham during an event
- I was lucky enough to drive Kirk Cousins around in a golf cart during a commercial shoot at US Bank Stadium
All Training Necessary to be Successful is Provided!
BEST is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. By providing the information, you are consenting to receive texts and/or emails regarding employment opportunities with BEST and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
*combination of hourly pay rate + maximum season bonus
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.